Building A House
New Dwello aspires to be unlike any other real estate company out there. Not only do we excel in meeting each one of our client’s individual needs, but we also make a point to provide everyone with housing options found nowhere else.
If you’re looking for new construction, we have created a list of over 600 homes from builders all along the Wasatch Front. Communities with new construction homes are gaining increasing popularity throughout Utah; it is our goal to make searching through this vast database as simple and convenient as possible. Search through new home builders and new home construction communities all in one place with the help of our real estate company, New Dwello.
Building A House
When it comes to building a new home, there are many things that you will want to take into consideration before making a final selection. You want to ensure that you have a team of professionals on your side to guide you through the entire process from start to finish. At New Dwello, we believe that there are many important things to keep in mind throughout the building and buying process.
Top 10 Factors to Consider for New Construction Homes
- Fully understand your credit score.
- Build a home that fits your family’s lifestyle.
- Investigate your builder’s reputation and ratings.
- Know what fixtures will make your house resale at a higher value.
- Know your loan options and programs.
- Understand loan interest rates and fees.
- Analyze all loopholes in your building contract.
- Decide the value of location for future sale worth.
- Understand all mechanic liens on the build.
- Have a construction specialist who represents only you, not the builder.